What is International Travel Insurance?
This is an insurance product that covers unforeseen losses that might occur to the insured when travelling internationally.
- Visit any of our local branches, contact us or get in touch with your insurance broker
- Fill proposal form and submit the necessary documents
- Make premium payment
Below is a step by step process on how to apply:
- You will be issued with a travel insurance smart card that covers you for emergency medical expenses for up to €30 000.
- Premiums start from GH¢60 and you can purchase cover for a minimum travel period of one week (7 days)
TALK TO US
Interested in this policy or another one of our products? Contact us today via phone call or email to get started.
- Travel insurance for air travel (return trip)
- Insurance to any destination of travel except for Switzerland, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, Iran, and all war-torn countries
- Emergency medical expense for up to €30 000
- Repatriation of mortal remains for up to €6 600
- Emergency medical evacuation for up to €30 000
- Return of minor: one economy class one-way airfare
- Accidental death while using public transport: €3 000
- Permanent total disability of up to €3 000
- Emergency dental expenses for up to €300