Need assistance with your policy? 0307000600Make a Claim
- About Us
- Get Help
- Self Service Portal
- Life Insurance
- Educator Plan
This cover helps you save towards your child’s education.
Parents/Guardians who want to purchase the Educator Plan are required to set aside part of their monthly earnings from GH¢50.00. Children under the policy must be less than 15 years old and a policyholder has the option to select a term 10, 15, or 18 years for which the policy will run.
Scope of the Cover
- In the event of a child death.
- Permanent disability of the parent
- Children above 18 years and above can purchase this policy.
- Both the total cash surrender value and sum assured death cover will be paid to the child beneficiary.
- Continued payments of the premiums till maturity in the event of permanent disability of the parent.
- Access to 50% of accumulated funds twice per year as long as the policy has been in force for 2 years.
- The parent receives the cash value incase of a child death.
Start Now Fast, Simple, Real Time.